Volunteering alongside our education team in delivering animal welfare husbandry education.
Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare
Days or Hours Required:
Description of duties:
- Assist with animal welfare education activities for visiting schools and children’s clubs.
- Assisting with trails, games and supervision of small groups of children.
- Engaging families visiting Raystede though the school holidays
- Creation of educational resources and displays
Skills and Experience you will need:
- Experience working with children and young people including those with SEN
- Experience and confidence in facilitating groups of young people
- Inter-personal skills, the ability to deal in a professional manner with children, teachers, parents and general public
- Ideally own transport to get to and from Raystede
How you will make a difference:
You will help to deliver animal welfare and husbandry education, thereby helping to improve animal welfare knowledge and standards amongst future generations
What we offer you:
- A volunteer uniform
- Support and on-going training in your chosen role
How to apply:
Download and complete our volunteer application form and send to:
Head of HR, Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare, The Broyle, Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8 5AJ