Keeta is a very friendly big dog who likes being involved in everything and getting lots of attention! She enjoys her walks, plenty of adventures and exercise to keep her fit and happy. Keeta is worried by some other dogs though may be able to live with a medium to large male if their personalities match. She is not suitable to live with cats or small furry creatures as she has strong prey drive. Keeta likes children and could live with respectful older children. She is very chatty and likes to sing, she also sheds a lot of fur and will need daily coat care; be aware that the breed fully blows their coat at least twice a year so fur gets everywhere! Please research her breed types character and what they require to keep them happy and fulfilled.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide