Hey guys, my name is Fonzi! They say I''m a small dog with a huge personality and I like to act like a big, tough dog. But hey I have plenty of energy so love my walks and adventures out and about. I form close bonds with people that take the time to get to know me and then I''m very loyal, and affectionate falling asleep during neck massages and belly rubs... I can be worried by strangers so my new family will need to ensure I''m not placed in scary situations. I just need that loving home where I will be the only pet to gain confidence and relax.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide