Bruno is a fun loving, lively terrier who loves to play, especially fetch with tennis balls. He can be very affectionate once he has formed a bond to people and likes to be involved, inquisitive about everything. Bruno is protective of his home and can react to visitors and strangers so this will need careful management and re-training over time. He is not keen on other dogs or cats and, though he does like older children, would be better suited to an adult only home to help with managing his territorial behaviour
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide