Hi, my name is Mo and I am female aged 17 years young! I came to Raystede as I was simply unwanted by a family member after my owner died boo! I am an extremely sweet and affectionate girl. I love to sit on your lap and ''paddle'' with my paws. I have a gentle nature and would love to find someone who will love me for the rest of my days. I could potentially live as an indoor only cat though a nice sunny patio would be lovely. I would probably be best as the only cat and I do not like dogs. I should be fine with gentle older children. Can you offer me a loving home please? Love Mo x
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide