Max is a high energy dog needing a home able to provide the required level of physical and mental activity to keep him happy. He is strong and boisterous so will need commitment to full training, Max is a clever youngster and eager to learn. In a calm environment he adores his cuddles and has proven to be an affectionate, loving boy in foster. He will require a home with a garden that is very secure as he is an escape artist. Max is not used to busy, town environments and would better suit country walks. He loves to play with other dogs but he can be very enthusiastic and is not suitable to live with cats. Max could live with older teenagers.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide