Hi there, I'm Kush, a big handsome lad with a mischievous character! Kush is a friendly dog who likes being involved, loves his walks and playing. He will need an active home, plenty of fun walks to keep him fit and happy. Kush could possibly live with older children who are confident around larger dogs, he can be boisterous. He is generally social with female dogs, can be less keen on some males dogs though. Kush is not suited to live with cats or small furries. He is house trained, fine left alone for short periods, can be a fidget in the car. Kush will require a home with a secure garden and please research his breed type's needs and character, he does shed a lot of fur, likes to sing and can be very devious, stubborn at times too!
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide