We require volunteers in our busy onsite Charity shop selling donated items to our visitors.
Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare
Days or Hours Required:
- Various shifts available
Description of duties:
- Sorting donated goods
- Restocking shelves and rails
- Handling cash and working on the till
- General tidying of the shop area and stock cupboards.
Skills and Experience you will need:
- Polite and engaging manner and confident talking to visitors
- Some retail experience, although not essential as training will be given
- Own transport to get to and from Raystede
How you will make a difference:
Your support will directly benefit our animals by raising vital funds for the centre through selling donated goods.
What we offer you:
- A volunteer uniform
- Support and on-going training in your chosen role
How to apply:
Download and complete our volunteer application form and send to:
Head of HR, Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare, The Broyle, Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8 5AJ