Your donated goods help Raystede's animals
How to donate your goods
On arrival at Raystede please make your way to our charity shop just behind the cafe and ask to speak to someone at the shop till. Please don't just drop off your donated goods without speaking to one of our shop staff or volunteers.
Gift Aid - make your donation worth even more!
If you are a UK taxpayer you can boost the value of your donated goods by 25% at no extra cost to you. Simply ask to sign the Gift Aid Declaration in our charity shop and leave the rest to us.
We are very happy to accept donations of:
- Bric-a-brac (ornaments & crockery)
- Console games, DVDs, CDs & Blue Ray
- Toys, games and puzzles
- Clean clothes: men's, women's & children's
- Accessories: jewellery, bags, shoes, hats & scarves
Unfortunately we can't accept donations of:
(Raystede gets charged to dispose of these items)
- Electrical equipment
- Items of household furniture
- Quilts, pillows and any other linen
- VHS videos
- Audio cassette tapes
- Clothes hangers
- China dolls
- Car seats, prams or other large baby equipment e.g. high chairs
- Cycle helmets
Thank you for supporting Raystede in this way