Assistant Education Wildlife Garden Volunteer
We are currently looking for an assistant gardener to support our head gardener volunteer on Tuesday afternoons:
• Assist in the garden care (care and maintenance) of the education wildlife area and garden under the instruction of our Head gardener and the Education team. This includes planting and maintaining herb and vegetable beds and a small wildlife pond area
• Assist in the care of two rabbit gardens – including a vegetable patch which will help to feed rabbits and guinea pigs at Raystede
• Volunteer uniform supplied
• Ongoing training offered
• Are you aged 18 years or above?
• Do you have gardening experience?
• Are you interested in Wildlife Gardening?
• Must be physically able as some of the work involves heavy lifting
Wildlife, gardening, sustainability and animals
Ideally Tuesday afternoons 1.30-4.30 or at least for first 2-3 sessions to work alongside the head gardener then anytime on a Monday-Thursday thereafter
To apply please download our application form and email it to us at email@example.com or telephone our team on 01825 880491.
Please note we do not accept CV's
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, thank you for your application, however please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.