COLLECTING BOX VOLUNTEER
What is a Collecting Box Volunteer?
Collecting Box Volunteers work with the fundraising team to help raise money to look after and rehome the animals at Raystede. They assist with collecting and dropping off the blue Raystede collecting tins at supermarkets, shops, hairdressers, gyms, pubs and restaurants and all sort of other venues around Sussex. You will be given a list of venues who have agreed to take a tin or have their tin replaced and will travel by car to distribute the tins, making sure to say a big thank you wherever you go.
What are the benefits to you?
· Being part of a friendly and dedicated team
· Visiting a wide range of venues and locations around Sussex, meeting new people
· Working independently from your car
· Mileage and parking expenses paid
· Discount in our café and on pet goods
· Knowing that you are making a difference.
What is the time commitment?
Shifts are 3-7 hours a week, between Monday and Friday 8.30-4.30.
· Driving to a list of locations around Sussex
· Delivering and picking up collecting tins, from pre-arranged placements
· Issuing a receipt for the collection of tins
· Popping in to see the fundraising team at Raystede to drop off the tins
Who is this suitable for?
This role is suitable for someone who enjoys driving, and visiting different locations. You must have a full clean driving license, access to your own car and be able to include volunteering mileage on your insurance. You will enjoy meeting people and be happy to thank shops and venues for raising money for us.
How will you make a difference?
By helping us to raise money to look after the animals at Raystede.
How to apply:
Download and complete our volunteer application form and send to:
Volunteering Department, Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare, The Broyle, Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8 5AJ
To apply please download our application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our team on 01825 880491.
Please note we do not accept CV's
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, thank you for your application, however please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.