We are looking for welcoming, confident volunteers to provide a Helpdesk and Information Service for the thousands of visitors who visit our site each year. You will help answer questions about our work and ensure that our visitors feel welcomed. This role is suitable for anyone who is interested in a customer-facing role or simply loves to talk to others and share their love of Raystede.
Customer Service Managers
Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare
Days or Hours Required:
· Flexible hours and days
· Weekends desirable
Description of duties:
· Meet and greet visitors to Raystede
· Helping start the rehoming process for potential adopters
· Answering questions and directing visitors around our site or to relevant area or section
· Carry out Market Research and Visitor Questionnaires as required
· Support the process of donations, sponsorship and regular giving via Customer Services
· Promote onsite trails and events
· Restocking shelves and rails
· General tidying of the customer services area and stock cupboards.
· Answering telephone enquiries
· Selling products from pet goods store, till training given
Skills and Experience you will need:
· Polite and engaging manner and confident talking to visitors
· Happy working outside
· Some retail experience, although not essential as training will be given
· Good IT skills
· Own transport to get to and from Raystede
How you will make a difference:
Your support will directly benefit our animals by helping our visitors navigate our 43 acre site and encouraging them to donate, raising vital funds for the centre through Customer Services.
What we offer you:
· A volunteer uniform
· Support and on-going training in your chosen role
To apply please download our application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our team on 01825 880491.
Please note we do not accept CV's
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, thank you for your application, however please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.