Volunteering alongside our education team in delivering animal welfare education to young people and adults.
Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare
Days or Hours Required:
· Flexible – term time and holidays, but typically Tuesday to Thursday
Description of duties:
· Engaging families visiting Raystede though the school holidays
· Creation of educational resources and displays
Skills and Experience you will need:
· Experience working with children and young people including those with SEN
· Experience and confidence in facilitating groups of young people
· Inter-personal skills, the ability to deal in a professional manner with children, teachers, parents and general public
How you will make a difference:
You will help to deliver animal welfare and husbandry education, thereby helping to improve animal welfare knowledge and standards amongst future generations
What we offer you:
· A volunteer uniform
· Support and on-going training in your chosen role
To apply please download our application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our team on 01825 880491.
Please note we do not accept CV's
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, thank you for your application, however please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.