RAYSTEDE COMMUNITY CHAMPION
What is a Raystede Community Champion?
Are you passionate about Raystede and want to help spread awareness of our charity? Raystede Community Champions are a key part of the fundraising team and act as the leading community volunteer and point of contact for their local area. They spread awareness of the animal welfare work at Raystede and raise funds from their local community. If you enjoy being at the heart of your community and could help with bucket collections, attending local events, distributing flyers, sourcing raffle prizes from local businesses and sharing posts on social media then this is the role for you. You might even consider organising some of your own fundraising events for Raystede. You will help spread awareness about the animal welfare work we do at Raystede and help us to raise funds. You will be an ambassador for Raystede in your local community. We are looking for proactive individuals who are well connected, great at communicating and have excellent organisational skills. Training and support will be provided.
What are the benefits to you?
· Being part of a friendly and dedicated team
· Volunteering at the heart of your local community
· Being able to clearly see the difference you are making
· Enjoying varied and interesting work
· Meeting and connecting with people in your local area
· Learning new and useful skills
· Access to training
· Discount in our café and on pet goods
What is the time commitment?
Variable time commitment that fits into your lifestyle
· Distributing flyers and posters to shops, pubs and venues in your local area
· Sourcing raffle prizes from local businesses
· Sharing posts on social media
· Helping with bucket collections
· Attending events in your local community and running a stall (stall and activity provided)
· Organising some of your own fundraising events
Who is this suitable for?
This role is suitable for someone who loves being at the heart of the local community and is passionate about animals. You will be proactive, well connected and great at communicating. If you enjoy connecting with people and inspiring people to help improve the life of our animals, then this is the role for you.
How will you make a difference?
By helping us to raise money to look after the animals at Raystede.
How to apply:
Download and complete our volunteer application form and send to:
Volunteering Department, Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare, The Broyle, Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8 5AJ
To apply please download our application form and email it to us at email@example.com or telephone our team on 01825 880491.
Please note we do not accept CV's
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, thank you for your application, however please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.