VOLUNTEER ROLE DESCRIPTION: WFS (WILDLIFE, fOWL & sMALLS) OFFICE SUPPORT Volunteer
We are looking to recruit a volunteer to help with the organisation and communication of our animal applications for surrender and adoption and actively look for animals that require our help.
WFS Team Leader and WFS Team
Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare; office based
Days or Hours Available:
· 9am-1pm Seven days a week
· 1.30pm-4pm Seven days a week
Description of duties:
· Going through and up-dating application forms to establish suitable new owners
· Liaising with potential adopters
· Discussing with the WFS team to establish the right animals for the potential adopter
Skills and Experience you will need:
· Excellent communication
· Ability to follow instructions and practice methods employed
· Polite and engaging manner and happy to talk to visitors/public
· Confident to work alone and in small teams
· Own transport to get to and from Raystede
How you will make a difference:
By increasing the efficiency of our administration and creating a greater dialog with potential adaptors we will increase our efficiency and allow us to help more animals.
What we offer you:
· A volunteer uniform
· Support and on-going training in your chosen role
How to apply:
Download and complete our volunteer application form and send to:
HR & Volunteering Team, Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare, The Broyle, Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8 5AJ
To apply please download our application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our team on 01825 880491.
Please note we do not accept CV's
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, thank you for your application, however please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.