Honey is a sweet little dog who really enjoys her walks and having a good explore. She is currently in a foster home and is happily living with a male dog. She could live with another dog as long as they were calm and would leave her alone to do her own thing. Confident cats that are used to dogs also a possibility. Honey will need a ADULT ONLY HOME. Preferably one with a garden so she can potter about and sunbath. She has a grade 4 heart murmur and is on medication, it does not bother her and she really is enjoying life to the full. She will make a great companion and has a lot of love to give to that very special someone.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide