Kelly is a sweet, loving little dog. She will need a calm home where she can relax and enjoy her walks. She has not been left for any great length of time, so would prefer a home where this will be accommodated. Kelly is not keen on other dogs so country quieter walk please. She is not keen on cats and needs to be the only pet in the home.She could live with older calm teenagers. She would make an ideal companion for anybody who loves terriers and cuddles.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide