Boycie is a very loving, gentle soul who we believe has suffered head trauma in the past, may be neurological influence as he has an unsteady gait and circling. However this does not seem to have a serious negative consequence on this beautiful boy, just makes him a little slow at times. He displays severe anxiety when left alone so will need a home with lots of company with owners prepared to support and reduce this anxiety through calming aids. Boycie is social with other dogs but may prefer to be the only dog in the home due to his little quirks. He is used to visiting children, advise 10+ in the home – calm and used to dogs. Could cat test if owners experienced. Boycie needs a very special, loving home as he really is one of a kind and deserves nothing but love.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide