Tiggy is a fun little dog with a really strong terrier personality, she needs an adult only home with people who enjoy the terrier character. Tiggy loves to learn and really enjoys her training sessions, exploring on country walks and playing, including in water. Tiggy needs training around some other dogs though potentially could live with a larger dog if their personalities match. She is not suitable to live with cats and can be worried about travelling in the car as well as walking near traffic. Tiggy is bouncy, busy and a lot of fun to spend time with, she enjoys a fuss and cuddle too and just needs people to accept her for who she is!
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide