Hello there, I'm Puss Puss and I am female aged just over 6 years. I was found as a stray and thankfully I was brought here to Raystede to find my new forever home. I am a very affectionate lap cat who enjoys lots of fuss and attention. I love to show you my tummy and you will often find me on my back exposing it. I find young children a bit too noisy, so would prefer an adult only home or a home with teenagers may be ok. I am scared of other cats and dogs so I would like to be the only animal in the home please. I enjoy being outside so would like a nice garden to explore. I am desperate for my second chance to be loved. Who out there has space in thier heart and home for a pretty Tortie? Love licks and purrs, Puss puss. xxx
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide