Hi, my name is BaiIey and I am a lovely 15 year old male. You may recognise my picture as I was here just a few weeks ago. Raystede found me a great home but sadly I did not like the other cat so I am back hoping that special person will walk through the door. I am a very sweet boy who enjoys a fuss and I did settle really well into my new home. They found me to be very affectionate and loving. Ideally, I am looking for an adult only home though teenagers may be ok but no young children please and definietly no other cats! I'm afraid that I do not like dogs either. It would be great to have a garden as I am still an active boy for my age. Is there room in your heart and home for me please? Love Bailey x
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide