Yempski is a busy, high energy dog and will require an active home to keep her happy, she would enjoy cani-x and likes using her clever mind too! She will require a home with a garden and people should research her breed type's character and needs. Yempski and be particularly excitable and boisterous so will need commitment to training better focus and calming behaviour. She could possibly live with older teenagers who are used to boisterous dogs, she is not suited to live with cats. Yempski is social with other dogs though very excitable, she may be able to live with another medium/ larger dog if personalities match. She is very anxious when left alone and so will require company and long-term commitment to helping her learn to cope alone, along with a structured daily routine that involves plenty of physical and mental activity and interaction.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide