Storm is a very handsome, chunky staffie (26kg) and is a five generation pedigree! He is a true gentleman, likes meeting dogs out and about but may prefer to be the only dog in the home as can become overexcited. He has lived with children and was very tolerant, advise 14 years plus in the home. Not to live with cats. Storm has arthritis in both back legs so is on pain relief to manage this. He still enjoys his walks, just at his own pace as like to sniff absolutely everything. He really is a sweetheart and should be relaxing in a loving home.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide