Milo is a young, energetic dog. He has lots of potential and needs a home that is committed to ongoing training. He displays typical collie behaviours and would like an active home. Could possibly live with another dog is personalities match although not to live with cats as chases. Children in the home 16 years plus as Milo can be nervous of youngsters. New owners will need to build up his confidence travelling in the car. He occasionally has accidents in the home, but is mostly house trained.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide