Hi, my name is Benji and I am just over 11 years old. I am here with Ying and we must stay together. Our owner sadly suffered an accident and could no longer take care of us. I am a fairly confident boy, I enjoy a fuss once I know you. I still like to play and I love catnip. I like to sit with you on the sofa. I am scared of other cats and no dogs or children please. Ideally, we would love a gentle lady owner who will give us time to settle. I quite like going outside so I will need a garden please. We have had quite a lot of change over the past few months so we would both love to feel settled in a forever home. Do you have space in your heart and home for us? Love Benji and Ying x
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide