Hi, my name is Ying and I am a 13 year old female. Sadly, my owner had an accident so is unable to care for me any longer. I am here with Benji and we are looking for a home together. I am a very nervous girl and will take time to settle in a new home. I am just very scared of things and need an understanding preferably female owner who will give me the time to do things at my own pace. No children please. I must stay with Benji and neither of us like other cats or dogs. We will need a garden as Benji enjoys going outside. I may prefer the comfort of indoors so will always need a litter tray. I am a sweet girl, very gentle in nature. Can you help build my confidence and give me the love and security of a forever home? Love Ying x
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide