My name is Luna and I love food!! I'm having to learn lots of new things that no one taught me when I was a puppy, I'm really clever and am trying hard to remember my lessons. I really like to run and may have already mentioned my love of food! Luna is an excitable young dog looking for an active home that will be committed to the training she requires. She needs to continue with basic training for reliable focus onto her handler and general control, she has shown her self to be a keen and attentive pupil. Luna can be excitable in the home environment and needs support to understand 'house rules', she will require house training too. She is not so keen on travelling and is anxious if left on her own. Luna can be too boisterous around other dogs and this will require training for more polite behaviour, she needs to be the only dog in the home. She is not suitable to be placed with cats. Luna could possibly live with confident older teens, able to be involved in her training.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide