Binky is a shy young dog who is needing a more experienced home with time to commit to training and catching up on her socialisation. She can be worried by new people and dogs initially. She my be able to be trained to live with a confident cat however people would need experience of doing careful introductions and training. Binky may be able to live with calm, older children however would not be comfortable in a busy or noisy environment. She is not house trained or used to travelling in the car and is not suitable to be alone long periods. Binky is generally timid and easily startled so will need quiet/ calmer home and areas to walk. She is an energetic youngster so will enjoy an active home with plenty of appropriate physical and mental activity to keep her busy as her confidence grows. She would benefit from a home with a garden. This sweet little dog needs a supportive home to help her shine.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide