Lola is a strong, high energy dog who will need to be provided with the appropriate type of activity to keep her busy! She is very friendly, just excitable and boisterous. She could possibly live with confident older teens. Lola is boisterous and playful with some dogs, doesn't like others. She is not suited to live with cats or small furries. Lola will need some house training, is a fidget in the car and has shown some anxiety if left alone. She is an escape artist so a satisfactory home visit will be required to ensure suitability of the property to keep her safe. Lola is a fun loving, busy dog who likes to be involved, loves going running followed by cuddles on the sofa, she likes to sing and also leaves fur everywhere. Please research the breed types character well by visiting Husky rescue web sites, please think about being able to provide for her needs if interested in adopting this athletic dog.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide