Hello, we're Lucky and Suzie and we are looking for a home together so we can enjoy our twilight years in comfort. We have enjoyed time in a foster home while we wait for our forever home and were really good. They will need an adult only home and will need a garden so they can potter and run about chasing tennis balls. They also enjoy their walks. Both dogs can be anxious when left, so will need a home where they will have company most of the time. Lucky requires on-going medication for a thyroid problem and can suffer from a sensitive stomach so needs consideration given to feeding, though he does not require a prescription diet. Suzie has medication for a painful joint and is on renal food to maintain kidney function. They are very loving dogs and would provide something very special and fun to a lucky home.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide