Hello, I am Reggie and I came in with friend Ebsey. We are both looking for our forever home together. I am 10 years. I can be very shy of strangers however I am never nasty. I just prefer to keep myself to myself, I am a lot flightier than Ebsey even though he does like to follow me. Once I know you, I will love a fuss and would love to be able to sit on your lap Both of us are rather nosey, so we always like to know what is going on. Therefore, we are looking for a nice quiet adult only home with visiting children above 16. We are looking for a home without other pets where we can get all the attention and love to ourselves. We have previously had access to a garden, so we would like to have a home that is away from any horrible roads and fast-moving traffic to keep us safe. Do you think you have the purrfect home for us? Love Reggie xx
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide