Hi, my name is Orion, but I also response to little Beeb. I am a 10-year-old male. I am looking for my forever home. I am not used to being around strangers, though I am generally confident and friendly. I am a sweet sensitive little soul who just need someone to be patience with me until I am settled and bonded with you. I am looking for a nice quiet adult only home with no other cats or dogs. A nice garden would be great as I do like going outside however, I do not tend to wander far. Do you have the purrfect home for me? Love Orion xx
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide