If you are looking for two black beauties with great personalities to match, then look no further. My name is Norman and I’m looking for a forever home with my brother Clyde. We are both 9 years young and we are sweet and affectionate boys. We can be shy at first however once we have got to know you, our fantastic personalities will shine through and we will reward you for your patience with lots of love and cuddles. We are looking for a quiet home with no other pets please, we could possibly live with older children (12 years +). As we are keen explorers, access to a garden is essential. We do not normally hunt, and we are not used to busy roads. Could we be the pair of cats you have been looking for? Love Norman and Clyde xx
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide