New arrival, will need time to settle before assessment. Elfin has received a lot of enquiries so we are no longer accepting new application forms for her. If you have previously registered with us then please enquire on-line, however we are unable to accept newly completed application forms for her. Very nervous, lacks confidence generally. Will need quiet, very gentle, calm home, possibly live teens if quiet household. Quieter areas to walk and exercise. Will need secure garden. Possibly live with very calm, gentle dogs. Not suited to live with cats. Will need long term support to build confidence up. Further details to follow once assessed.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide