Hello, my name is Frankie and I am looking for my forever home together with my friend Phoebe. We find ourselves at Raystede sadly due to our previous owner passing away. Phoebe is a confident and super friendly girl. She loves human company and can be chatty but she is not too keen on being picked up or restrained. I am on the other hand currently very shy and struggling to adjust to the cattery environment. Once I know and trust you, I am very friendly and affectionate. I just need time to settle in my own time. We are looking for a calm and understanding home away from busy roads as we have no road sense. I have been known to hunt in the past We would like to be the only pets and no young children please. We really are a fantastic pair and will make great companions. Could we be the purrfect pair for you? Love Frankie and Phoebe xx
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide