Hello my name is Daisy and I am looking for a home with my friend Belle. We are quite nervous so are looking for a nice quiet home where we can get used to humans. I am nervous initially and can be quite jumpy with noises. However, once I trust you I do enjoy a fuss. We will both need lots of positive interaction with people to increase our confidence and may take quite some time to settle. Ideally, we need a home experienced with nervous cats. We are not suitable to live with children and no dogs please. We would eventually like a garden to explore and call our own. Please contact the cattery team for more information on us. Love Belle xx
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide