You are a Friend of Raystede.
Why we collect your data
In order to deliver your membership programme.
Our reasons for collecting your data
What data do we collect and keep?
Your name, address, email, telephone number, mobile number, bank details, your regular gift to Raystede, your gift aid status, any correspondence.
How we use your data
To correspond with you about the benefits of being a Friend of Raystede and to send you correspondence as detailed in the application form:
- Invitations to our Friends only talks, demos and lectures four times a year,
- Free entry to our Summer and Christmas fairs,
- An invitation to you and a guest to attend our annual Friends' party where you can learn how your donations have helped,
- Special promotions and offers on challenge events,
- Copies of the Raystede magazine,
- To communicate with your bank to set up a direct debit. To claim gift aid on your regular donation.
We may use your data to better understand our Friends programme and to learn how Friends use other Raystede services so we can improve our delivery. We may contact you in the future to help us with surveys to improve our charity and service.
How long we keep your data for and the reasons for this
We hope to develop a lifelong relationship with our donors as we rely on your support to be able to continue to care for the animals at Raystede. We need to let you know about the various ways you can support us and if in the future you decide you don't want to hear from us we need to be able to honour those wishes by keeping minimum contact details on a list so we don't contact you by accident.
Who will we share your data with?
Bank, HMRC, Third party data processors, printers and email broadcasters solely for the purpose of fulfilling your benefits.